Venice, Italy: A photographer’s paradise
When you visit Italy, there are a lot of places to see and things to do. One place that many tourists love is Venice because it has such an old-world charm about it. The canals make for incredible shots, and the architecture is both fascinating and beautiful. I’m sure if you’re reading this blog post then you would like some tips on how to take amazing photos in Venice Italy!
Here are some tips on how to do just that:
- Take a gondola ride and take photos of the architecture from below. You’ll get such interesting shots since you will be down at water level with all of the buildings towering over you. It’s almost like being in an old movie! And, if it rains (which is fairly common), the drops on the water surface will create beautiful reflections.
- Boat tours are also a great option, and you can get some very unique shots of Venice from the boat itself! Don’t forget to ask your tour guide if they’ll slow down while passing under any bridges or near buildings so that you can take better photos. You can also ask to stop at a canal so you can get some great shots of the architecture from there.
- Do your research on what time the sun rises and sets in Venice, Italy. You’ll want to be sure that you go out during those times for beautiful soft light – especially if it’s going to rain! If you’re not an early riser, you can also take photos during the golden hour (an hour before sunset).
- Be sure to wander around and explore all of the different areas of Venice. Each one has its own unique charm and architecture. You’ll never know what hidden gems you’ll find if you just keep walking!
- Take photos of people in Venice. It’s an old-world European city, so it will be great for candid shots of locals and tourists alike. There is also a strong culture here in terms of food and shopping (especially if you love leather goods!), so don’t forget to take photos of these things as well!
- And most importantly: have fun while you’re taking your photos! Venice is such a beautiful and photogenic city, so just relax and enjoy your time there. The photos will come out great no matter what you do!
Here’s a Free Lightroom Preset “Sun Waves” I used to process this image. Click here!PRESETPRO.com
Do you want to take your photography skills to the next level? With The Creative Flow you’ll have access to more than 1200 Beautiful Lightroom Presets, 1100 Lightroom Profiles, and 200 brushes that will spark your creativity and bring your photos to the next level! Designed for the photographer who wants the ultimate workflow and premium Lightroom collection. The Creative Flow is your own personal preset “toolbox” where you can swap out a variety of different looks with a few simple clicks. Whether you’re a professional or just starting out, this all-in-one collection was created for you! You won't find another product like this anywhere else online - trust us when we say it's worth every penny! Click here right now and get started with The Creative Flow today!
The Creative Flow | Presetpro.com
The film names above are the brands and trademarks of their respective holders. None of the film producers listed endorse or sponsor this film emulation collection or any other content. The film producers are not affiliated with Presetpro.com and all trademarks and copyrights are the exclusive property of their respective owners. Adobe®, Photoshop®, Adobe® Lightroom® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.